- Active – Open to all Educational Diagnosticians certified by the State of Texas. Active members who are currently performing and/or have performed the duties of educational diagnosticians are eligible for election to office and have full voting privileges.
- Associate – Open to those who are employed as Educational Diagnosticians and are working toward certification. Associate members are ineligible for election to office, but have full voting privileges.
- Affiliate – Open to professionals working in related areas, but are not Educational Diagnosticians certified by the State of Texas. Professional affiliates are not eligible for election to office and do not have voting privileges.
- Student – Open to students working toward certification as an Educational Diagnostician. Student affiliates are not eligible for election to office and do not have voting privileges.
- Retired – Open to all retired Educational Diagnosticians who held active membership in the past. Retired members are ineligible for election to office, but have full voting privileges.
TEDA Member Benefits:
- Our journal, The DiaLog.
- A community of members, to exchange ideas.
- Optional Educators Professional Liability Insurance for School District Employees.
- A New Optional Private Practice Educators Professional Liability Insurance for Independent Contractors (Educator Professionals contracted to an Educational Unit for service and receiving a 1099), Educators in Private Practice, or Educational Consultants.
- TEDA Annual Conference next April.
- A lobbyist who advocates for your needs and the needs of your students.
To join TEDA, visit the TEDA website.